Monday 14 October 2013

Pictures...

Hey Hey Hey

Hope this post finds you all well.

This week has been very quiet therefore I thought this week I would replace writing with pictures. If you are friends with me on Facebook, you would have probably seen these already so apologies for that!

Here are some of my favourite pictures so far:

Singing and Dancing with the Toddlers

This made me smile!

Girls watching my sister's music video...

Dever

Siyabonga

Lindo

Kwanele

Basilo

Fun with the camera #1

Fun with the camera #2

Fun with the camera #2

The Masakhane girls

Basilo and Philasande

Taban and I

Ncami, Sindi and Nothemba

Me and Basilo

Sindi and I

Me and some of the younger boys

Soboniso and I

Slindo on her Farewell Night

Slindo and her friends all looking beautiful

Isabel x

No comments:

Post a Comment